Salary description: Salary will be variable depending on experience.
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading fund administrator, as a Senior Fund Accountant working for their Private Equity team.
You will be responsible for providing clients with accurate and timely accounting services in line with clients’ business needs, applicable accounting standards and compliance with relevant regulatory authorities, to meet the client service agreements.
The role encompasses all facets of circulation of net assets values on a variety of private equity funds. Working closely with fund accountants, supervisors and/or assistant vice presidents, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and control the general ledger and various sub-ledgers
- Prepare financial statements, footnotes and partner capital statements
- Prepare limited partner and general partner allocations
- Prepare trial balances and work paper product
- Process standard and complex bookkeeping entries
- Involved within a full scope of transaction activities including full cycle accounting
- Prepare financial data analysis
- Ideally have a few years of prior Fund Accounting experience
- Ideal applicants would have a few years of NAV, unit pricing or fund accounting experience with an interest in private equity fund reporting