Salary description: Competitive
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a global Asset Manager that is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager focused on retail distribution.
The company has also one of the largest AUM in Australia and is looking to increase its retail distribution in the Melbourne area. The organisation is looking for an accomplished BDM with a proven track record of business development within retail funds management distribution.
- Increase client base and revenues through the profitable growth of the product suite
- Educate advisers on market trends and investment theory, including presentations
- Consult with adviser firms on building efficient practices that provide value for their clients
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- 10 + years in financial services with a major portion within Funds Management
- Over 5+ years’ experience as a Fund BDM with strong retail distribution networks
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional sales and rapport building skills