Salary description: $130k - $160k + super
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading funds management business seeking a Senior Investment Analyst to join their team in Sydney.
The ideal candidate will have built strong experience as an investment analyst or research analyst with a fund manager preferably or potentially an investment bank.
The position will sit within the investment team and will directly support the senior Portfolio Managers in a range of tasks.
- Perform company analysis and classification;
- Multi-sector analysis and some multi-manager focused analysis as well;
- Collate and report company and market relevant information;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including Portfolio Managers, Operations, Traders and the distribution team;
- Liaise with custodian banks and other agents;
- Assist with portfolio reporting, including returns, market value calculations, and characteristics;
- Supporting and liaising with global divisions on investment risk analytics;
- Developing a stress testing framework for the investment portfolios.
- 4+ years as an investment analyst with a fund manager;
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics, engineering or a related field;
- CFA completed or at least partially complete;
- Skills with investment analysis instruments;
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence all levels of management and senior stakeholders.