- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is seeking a Senior KYC/AML Analyst for an immediate start who can work with the manager of the division to maintain a strong understanding of a client’s current and future needs to assist with the generation of new revenue.
This role has responsibility for provision of client support by:
- generation of regular KPI Service reporting to clients with KPI data provided from multiple Operational teams
- governance of SLA review
- adherence to risk and control frameworks including AML/KYC
- co-ordination of credit limit requests to head office
AML/KYC (Anti Money Laundering & Know Your Client)
- Co-ordination, management & validation of new client KYC and periodic client KYC reviews for AU & NZ.
- Perform regular scanning of Clients and key principles against Black lists.
- Provide annual training to the Client Development team on KYC requirements
Production of Client KPI Reporting
- Collation of KPI & Statistical data from across the Operations areas to incorporate into regular client report cards.
- Generation of standardised report cards on a monthly/quarterly basis (periodicity may depend on client requirements) using MS Power Point and MS Excel (VBA / Macros & formulas) whilst adhering to agreed delivery timeframes within clients SLA’s.
- Performing first level quality control over data and commentary provided by Operations prior to delivery to Client Service Managers review.
- Management and co-ordination of Credit applications to relevant Credit Analysis Team
- Collation of all relevant supporting documents and information from business and client for Credit limit reviews
- Responsible for delivery of Compliance Certificate, ISAE3402 to clients & maintenance of the client distribution list
- Compliance Control Plan testing
- Maintenance of compliance framework for the Client Development Team and close out any Compliance remediation items.
Qualifications & Experience required:
As 2IC, this role requires an experienced senior with strong organisational skills to support the Manager in the day-to-day operations of the team and assist in mentoring the team. This is a hands on role where you will be responsible for ensuring deliverables are met whilst supporting a positive team culture.
You will be ready to step up and have the ability to adapt to varying environments and change, provide support to other team members, whilst being able to work independently.
You will be an enthusiastic, reliable, flexible and pro-active person who enjoys working in a collaborative and supportive team environment. You will bring an innovative approach to the team’s tasks and share your ideas with the team to increase efficiency.
Assist the Manager in driving a culture of client-focus and quality, with the ability to think strategically, always looking to enhance the performance of the team and strengthen the current governance framework
Technical Skills required :
- Degree qualified in Business, Commerce, Accounting or related discipline welcomed
- Strong regulatory knowledge of know your client (KYC), anti-money laundering (AML) and compliance frameworks is preferred.
- Key systems experience includes MS Word, Intermediate Excel (VBA, Macros & Pivot tables preferable but not essential), Visio & Adobe Professional and MS PowerPoint.