Salary description: Competitive based on experience
- $200k + AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is seeking a Senior Listed Vehicles Investment Specialist to drive the growth of the team in Sydney. This is an exceptional position to work in a leading firm.
The role will drive the continued growth of the LIC business by developing and executing on plans to increase client engagement across the Broking sector, advisers and the direct market. This will require working closely with Portfolio Managers, distribution and marketing, product, etc.
- Act as internal focal point for all matters related to listed vehicles – investment, communications, operations, relationship management, media, etc
- Develop a relationship with top shareholders
- Fulfil the role as the second “face” of the LIC in both digital communications and clients
- Own the Retail broker channel and all LIC related interaction into it
- Engage with the broader distribution team to identify new potential LIC investors and manage existing supporters
- 7+ years’ relevant financial services experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
- Proven track record of experience in the raising (or ongoing management) of a LIC and driving results in the investment management industry servicing brokers.
- Strong understanding of investment markets, particularly equities and fixed income
- Strong understanding and experience in the broader retail/wholesale financial services industry including; Brokers & IFA’s, Dealer Groups, Online broking
- Demonstrated business development skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical (investment) writing skills
- Ability to manage/co-ordinate diverse array of internal/external stakeholders eg board, investment team, sales staff, brokers