Our client is a leading alternative asset financial technology platform that provides wholesale investors direct access to a diversified range of institutional grade alternative assets
Due to significant growth, they are seeking an additional hire as a Senior Operations Associate to join their team. Candidates will have over 4 years prior fund operations and/or fund registry experience.
This role will give the successful candidate invaluable experience across end-to-end operations within the funds administration business and tech platforms, with an emphasis on fund registry, platform, and fund administration exposure.
Their diverse operations mean that they have broad administrative requirements across many business facets including:
- Funds Management – NAV pricing, reconciling multiple fund cash accounts, distribution calculation, forecasting and payments (including complex foreign currency transactions).
- Investing – Client onboarding, adhering to current AML/KYC requirements and client inquiries.
- Technology and SAAS – white label client management, platform administration, payment calculation and processing
The role will involve the following operational roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in administering all aspects of the platform via online administration tools.
- Perform regular calculations and checks on incoming and outgoing payments/prices across all clients.
- Make sure payments are made to and collected from clients and ensure correct communication is sent to clients.
- Be across all operational aspects of the business and ensure the business meets all operational requirements.
- Help reconcile bank accounts, prepare regulatory filings and help prepare trust accounts.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement and streamlining of processes.
- Assist clients with any operational queries they may have.
What we are looking for:
- Candidates will have over 4 years prior fund operations and/or registry experience, ideally with an unlisted and/or Alterntive assets background
- Tech savvy, comfortable with online business tools.
- Fast learner – as their platform is custom developed, so you need to learn from scratch.
- Attention to detail, initiative, and accountability.
- Well organised and structured approach to working.
- Great attitude, enthusiasm and a team player.