Salary description: $70,000 - $80.000 + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading Asset Manager focused on International equities.
They are seeking an Investment Operations candidate to join their team focused on trade execution, client onboarding/AML, corporate actions, client services and vendor liaison
The ideal candidate will have around 3-5 years experience coming from a stockbroking or equities operations/ middle office environment, with experience across some or all of the below areas.
Client services, corporate actions, onboarding, AML, equity settlements, dealer assistant, stock transfers.
- On-boarding of clients, account opening and maintenance of records in line with AML/CTF
- Management of equity and FX settlement obligations including stock transfers, cash transfers; corporate action management; facilitation of order execution.
- Liaise with third party custody and administration team to coordinate cash and stock transfers, corporate actions, and international trading execution.
- Take lead on management of service provider relationships
- Assisting with payment of suppliers, invoicing of clients and financial record keeping of the business
Competencies and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within wealth management, stockbroking or funds management
- Experience in equity trading and order management
- RG146 accreditation or equivalent
- Degree qualified
- Experience with IRESS highly desirable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite