Salary description: $130,000 - $159,999
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
The Professional Services department is looking for a senior technical implementation consultant to strengthen their Oceania team footprint. As an implementation consultant, you will play a crucial role in each project by delivering solutions and products to the customer, supporting the customer during testing and installation phases and eventually bringing the solution in production.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6+ years’ experience and Knowledge of Australia’s New Payments Platform (NPP) plus strong understanding of SWIFT environments.
- Deliver end-to-end solution implementation, for projects of medium to large sizes and complexity.
- Participate in consulting projects and deliver vendor applications implementation service at customer site.
- Apply a sound technical background to help deliver technical solutions to customers and resolve technical questions.
- Use your understanding of the vendor services and products to run technical and design workshops around vendor product infrastructure with customers.
- Resolve and report on customer/vendor queries and problems of medium to large complexity.
- Monitor, maintain and report to team, customers and project manager on the project status on a continuous basis and for the duration of the project.
- Deliver support service packages for the local customer community according to package specifications and gather feedback from customers for service improvement purposes.
- Design staff training packages, update knowledge management databases and document problem management procedures for both existing and new products/services.
- Provide technical support to the commercial divisions by participating in technical reviews and giving product presentations and demos.
Skills/ qualifications required:
- University degree in IT/Engineering or equivalent.
- 6 years minimum of experience in a similar position in the same area with customer interaction and exposure;
- Experience in a SWIFT environment is essential.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Oracle Solaris, Windows Server 2016;
- Good knowledge of Routers, VPN, Firewalls Knowledge of C or C++, Perl, Java is an asset;
- Ability to contribute in a team environment and deliver under pressure;
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills;
- Customer orientation and commitment to quality;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Willing to travel;
Only Australian based applicants will be considered.
This role will pay variable based on prior experience.Apply for this Job →