Salary description: $110k base
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is seeking an experienced senior performance and attribution analyst to join their team in Melbourne
- The timely and accurate delivery of analytical reports to fund manager and master custody clients either directly or through a team of analysts.
- Maintaining high standards of attention to detail by checking and verifying analysis produced by the Performance Analysts prior to delivery to clients.
- Effective management of client relationships, with the express aim of ensuring an ongoing high level of client service. This high level of client service would be characterised by meeting Service Level Agreement requirements with respect to deadlines, accurate reporting, prompt response to client queries and proactive client dealings
- Providing guidance and technical support in the training and development of Performance Analysts
- Taking a lead role in projects related to the implementation of enhanced processes and/or analysis. These projects are to be completed according to schedule.
- Providing accurate responses to performance related queries
- Be proactive in ensuring performance reports remain relevant to the client’s information needs.
- Use your investment and performance knowledge to provide direction, guidance and training to the Performance Analysts.
- Take a lead role in communication with clients, fund managers, asset consultants and other stakeholders so that client service is always of a high standard
- Contribute to the maintenance of high standards of communication and professionalism across the Performance team.This role will also provide you with the opportunity to develop and apply your project management skills to implement process and analytical improvements according to agreed timelines.