Salary description: $120k - $150k + super depending on experience
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client, a leading provider of corporate trustee services, is looking for an experienced Senior Risk Manager to manage and deliver its Risk function across the business.
- Complete due diligence on all new service providers and operate the formal service provider monitoring program
- Provide guidance to the Responsible Entity Services team on regulatory change and implementing change within the business operating model
- Oversee risk events and complaints and support the completion of action plans required by the business to reduce risk exposures.
Key Attributes required to succeed in this role:
- Demonstrated experience in a risk, compliance or audit function
- Strong operational due diligence background, with respect to monitoring outsourced functions of investment managers, administrators, and custodians
- Knowledge of the regulatory and operating framework applicable to Australian Financial Services Licenses, with specific focus on the role of the Responsible Entities
- Knowledge of Managed Investment Schemes and Managed Investment Trusts
The ideal applicant for this position will have a strong risk analysis background, and specifically counter-party risk analysis experience within the funds management industry. Experience completing due diligence on investment managers, administrators or 3rd-party asset servicing firms would be an ideal profile.
Feel free to call us directly in Sydney on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in confidence.Apply for this Job →