Salary description: $130k - $150k + super
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
This is an exceptional opportunity to work as a Senior Software Developer within a cutting edge financial markets trading environment.
Our client is a global trading firm with beautiful new Sydney CBD offices, and they are seeking an experienced C# software developer to work on developing C# applications for a real-time trading environment.
The ideal applicant would not necessarily have a strong financial market tech/dev background, but be familiar with real-time C# development from diverse fields such as sports betting. Tech experience in WinForms, WPF and server-side systems in C# will be critical for you to perform in this role. A strong background working with WPF over many years is important.
Prior experience in financial markets risk trading or generally working on trading focused WPF user interface programs would be ideal.
The salary will be variable based on relevant experience, although $130-150k + super + bonus is a guide.
- You will be responsible for analysis, design and development of business-critical software applications (from simple tools to complex applications)
- You will take projects through the entire software development cycle from requirements gathering to production release
- Our Tactical team are committed to innovation with a strong interest in learning and working with new technologies
- You will be heavily involved in the continuous improvement of the capability of the Tactical team (through technology, automation, mentoring, education and other means)
• Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
• Strong experience of client side development including WinForms & WPF as well as server-side systems in C#
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with traders, quantitative analysis, and other software developers
• Have a keen interest in mentoring graduate & less senior developers
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
• Experience or interest in areas such as financial instruments & markets and the application of IT solutions to them
• Experience of real time applications (especially with Tibco RV) would be advantageous
Feel free to call us directly in Sydney on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in confidence.Apply for this Job →