Salary description: Competitive depending on experience
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their global Engineering team, working closely with Development teams to deliver production quality features and functionality at pace.
Ideally our client is looking for a Polyglot with a strong command of at least 3 functional and/or non-functional programming languages, including but not limited to, Java, Scala, F#, OCaml, Clojure and Haskell.
The role involves being able to design and develop high quality code efficiently and at pace, using functional and non-functional languages.
- Several years’ experience as a software engineer, working in a globally distributed development environment.
- Minimum of 5 years software development experience delivering mission-critical technology to the enterprise software market using Agile methodologies.
- Deep understanding of secure coding practices.
- Strong command of distributed systems development.
- Experience with recovery-oriented computing techniques to develop systems that detect and gracefully recover from system failure.
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, or related disciplines.
- Some Financial Markets experience.
The salary will be competitive depending on experience.Apply for this Job →