Location: Hong Kong
Salary description: Competitive depending on experience
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a fast-growing, globally recognised fin-tech seeking a Senior Solutions Engineer to join their Hong Kong team.
The Solutions Engineer will be building real-world applications on top of the client’s platform to solve customer domain-specific problems. You will be collaborating with multiple teams, such as Product Architects, external stakeholders, and other engineers in order to integrate new and existing customer systems.
This is an excellent opportunity in that your feedback will directly influence the future design of the project.
- Ideally, 10+ years’ experience as a software engineer, working in a globally distributed development environment
- Proven history of delivering high-quality, increasingly complex, commercial software products to a global market.
- Minimum of 5 years software development experience delivering mission-critical technology to the enterprise software market using Agile methodologies
- Polyglot with a strong command of at least 3 functional and/or non-functional programming languages, including but not limited to, Java, Scala, F#, OCaml, Clojure and Haskell.
- Event-based, asynchronous programming architecture & implementation skills
- Strong client-facing experience and skills
- Scrum or Kanban process, story and backlog development
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, or related discipline
- Strong commercial orientation with a deep passion for customer-driven design and development throughout the SDLC
- Strong engineering fundamentals (testing, code reviews, code structure, readable and maintainable code)
- Experience developing software targeting Linux and Windows environments, including an adept ability to incorporate open source software as appropriate
The salary on offer will be competitive depending on experience, however you can expect up to a 25% increase on your current salary.Apply for this Job →