Salary description: $140k - $160k + super
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a leading fund services provider based in Sydney seeking an experienced Senior Fund Accounting Manager with prior superannuation accounting experience and working knowledge of unit pricing and regulatory reporting.
- Develop and maintain a risk and control framework to improve accuracy and delivery times of fund accounting deliverables.
- Mentoring and supervision of junior Fund Accounting team members.
- Management of outsourced services provider for delivery of accurate and timely fund accounting deliverables such as unit pricing, financial reports, distributions and management/ performance fee calculations.
- 5+ years of fund accounting, and experience reporting for superannuation funds including APRA
- 10+ years’ experience post CPA/ CA qualification
- Managed Investment Scheme experience
- Degree qualified
- CPA/ CA qualification
You will also have strong knowledge of:
- Unit pricing
- Regulatory & statutory reporting
- Tax reporting
- Valuation and Accounting
- Distributions or Taxable Income Calculations
- Tax Return