Salary description: $80k - $120k + super + bonus
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a leading capital markets technology firm seeking an experienced UX Consultant to join their team in Sydney.
- Responsible for every aspect of a system’s user experience. You’ll be involved in solving workflow problems, developing new ways of presenting data and figuring out what the users need in their solution that even they haven’t realised yet
- Define and undertake user research. Both primary research to discover customer jobs and usability testing of products
- You will drive conversations and hold workshops with key stakeholders to determine their goals and requirements
- Lead the development of user scenarios derived from personas/behavioural research. Ensure that scenarios respond to key user needs and highlight business opportunities
- Evidence of UX formal skills either through on-the-job evolution or from a degree in HCI, interaction design or a related discipline
- Proven understanding of the principles and experienced in the practices of User Centred Design (UCD) and Design Thinking.
- Well practised in the creation of user research, scenarios, journeys, process flows and wireframes; able to create prototypes, mock-ups, and other communication artefacts for design teams and clients
- Pragmatism – a pragmatic understanding of how to get UX best achieved in the context of application build; good cross-functional perspective to collaborate with Developers and QA