Salary description: $85k-$100k
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 7 to 10 years of experience
This is a great opportunity for an experienced cross-product Settlements Manager or team leader to join a leading global firm on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Settlements Manager’s primary focus is on:
- Lead, manage and support respective teams in delivering all contracted services to clients;
- Training and developing the staff;
- Set the team’s objective;
- Frequent 1 on 1’s with seniors and staff as required;
- Reviewing new product implementation, develop and maintain relationships with client(s), including engaging with client representatives;
- Maintain and monitor the Risk Control Framework for the services provided to client;
- Ensuring all errors are documented in the company’s error tracking system;
- Maintenance of compliance with all Service Level Agreements, both internal and external.
The Settlements Manager requires strong Australian market Equity and Fixed Income settlements experience as well as:
- 8 years+ experience within the financial services industry;
- Proven track record within Corporate Actions and settlements functions;
- Proven change management capability;
- Ability to demonstrate strong people leadership and management capability.
Apply for this Job →