Salary description: $100,000 - $129,999 base plus commission
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is leader in their field supporting ASX listed companies with outsourced shareholder services and corporate governance advisory. Having worked with boards of Australia’s largest listed companies, and with the support of continued engagement with many of Australia’s largest institutional investors they have had great success in the past 12 months and are keen to keep growing.
They are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join them, someone with experience selling into corporates and dealing with company secretaries, CFOs and IR managers at ASX listed companies.
The candidate will ideally also have some knowledge of listed companies or capital markets however this is less critical than strong sales experience.
Responsibilities for the BDM will be:
Existing and new sales, product and business development
- Develop a sales program and use Company sales database to target announced and prospective corporate actions
- Work to sales KPIs
- Supervise and manage Salesforce and identification of new sales hires as required
- Develop a marketing program and initiatives for implementation each calendar year
- Assist in the development, promotion and sales of new products to issuers
- Provide sales support to senior management as required
Transaction project management
- Playing a role on transaction teams advising clients, interacting with transaction advisors, directing the account management and operational teams, drafting and reviewing scripts and deal reports and overall responsibility for the content, quality and accuracy of all documents and such other tasks as are required to successfully execute a client mandate to the highest possible standard.
- Develop and maintain relationships with transaction advisors such as investment banks, PR firms, IR firms, lawyers and others.
- Develop, update and deliver workshops to educate those firms about our service offering.
- Develop contacts and relationships with public company Directors, senior management, senior investor relations executives, institutional shareholders and fund managers, property trusts, industry associations and other individuals and organisations to sell our products, provide consulting services and/or write papers/articles regarding our service offering.
We are seeking candidates with strong sales experience with over 5+ years within the a corporate sales or financial services industry who ideally have an understanding of listed companies, shareholder services, corporate actions and strong relationship building skills.Apply for this Job →