Salary description: $55k - $65k including super + bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a global tier-one broker seeking dealers’ assistants to join their Melbourne team supporting four stockbrokers.
The role will be a broad opportunity within operations, with cross training across the client on-boarding team, client services team and settlements.
- Distribute new account documents and required notifications to clients and review new account forms for accuracy and completeness, including input of client banking details;
- Assign account numbers and provide advisers with completed new account forms after management approval;
- Arrange and assist with CHESS and sponsorship, off-market, broker to broker and issuer to CHESS transfer of client documents;
- Authorise access and respond to client queries re Website;
- Coordinate Initial Public Offering allocations and applicable client documentation. Liaise with back office and share registries regarding client and adviser enquiries;
- Coordinate client seminars, conferences and presentations. Maintain account files and undertake regular follow-up on missing documents;
- Process and monitor stock settlements, including follow up with clients re outstanding funds.
- Participate in department cross-training as required.
- Degree qualified within a banking related discipline;
- RG 146 (ideally – if not will be paid for to study);
- Ideally ADA 1 & 2;
- Strong communication skills is a must and ability and confidence to liaise with on the phone;
- Ideally some experience in the Australian and global securities markets in an operations or CS capacity;
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets fundamentals;
- Prior broking Operations experience highly regarded;
- Finance degree highly regarded.