Our client is a leading global investment bank with a focus on providing individuals and institutions with strategic advice and helping them implement these strategies through effective guidance and execution.
A key function of this role is providing operational support to the branch’s wealth management department through conducting administrative, operational, and compliance functions within a high-volume and time-critical environment.
Our client is seeking candidates with 1 – 3 years’ administration experience in either a corporate or, ideally, financial services institution.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Technical/Specialist skills/competencies:
- Knowledge of switchboard operations and telephone equipment
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Ability to maintain files
- Well-developed IT literacy, database, and analytical skills
- Business/Industry knowledge/competencies:
- Knowledge or interest in financial markets and the financial planning industry – highly desirable
- Understanding of compliance and legal requirements pertaining to our client
- Administrative experience preferred
- Experience within a broking environment is highly desirable.
- Personal attributes/Interpersonal skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible attitude and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Communicate clearly and professionally in written and oral forms to both internal and external clients
- Proactive, punctual and reliable
- Professional presentation and strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strength in organisational abilities and time management
- Self-motivated and strong use of initiative, ability to prioritise and multi-task