Salary description: $28 - $38 per hour + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a global brokerage firm and within their operations division they are seeking an additional Client Services support for 12 months.
The team is responsible for supporting client onboarding, client account maintenance, deceased estates processing, CHESS sponsorship and intermediary/external planner functions.
Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years experience in stockbroking / equity operations. The candidate should have sound trade life-cycle knowledge, and experience in a similar role within the wealth management sector
• Provide exceptional client service support to internal and external clients alike
• Complete Equity transfers including: Broker-to-Broker; HIN; Off/On Market transfers and conversions
• Assist client CHESS transfer queries
• Process Deceased Estates / Change Trustee queries
• Chess Sponsorship
· Intermediary & External Planner administration
• Understanding of the various legislation and regulations within the financial services industry (AML, FATCA and CRS requirements)