Salary description: $65k base
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a Tier 1 Global Stockbroking firm, seeking a team assistant to support a very successful team of Private Client Advisers. This role will be very client focused so impeccable communication and presentation skills are required.
The role will develop over a year or so into being a direct adviser support as a desk assistant. Training and development will be provided and they will be putting a preference on strong education backgrounds (Bachelor degree as a minimum)
- Answer incoming calls from HNW clients in a cordial, professional and timely manner.
- Organise Branch meetings, functions and social events.
- Diary management.
- Oversee couriers and mail.
- Process Branch invoices.
- Assist with the preparation of client presentations.
- Manage of internal phone lists/documents.
- Provide administrative support as directed.
- Cooperate with Branch cross-training requirements as directed.
The role will then develop into a full Desk Assistant role with responsibilities such as;
- Distribute new account documents and required notifications to clients and review new account forms for accuracy and completeness, including input of client banking details.
- Assign account numbers and provide Advisers with completed new account forms after management approval.
- Arrange and assist with CHESS and sponsorship, off-market, broker to broker and issuer to CHESS transfer of client documents.
- Authorise access and respond to client queries re Website.
- Coordinate Initial Public Offering allocations and applicable client documentation.
- Liaise with back office and share registries regarding client and FA enquiries
- Coordinate client seminars, conferences and presentations.
- Maintain account files and undertake regular follow-up on missing documents.
- Process and monitor stock settlements, including follow up with clients re outstanding funds.
- Participate in department cross-training as required.
- Ideal backgrounds would be any financial services or professional services ( Lawyers, Accounting or banking) team assistant, personal assistant, Executive assistants seeking a long term career opportunity in Financial services.