Salary description: $90k - 125k base salary
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Reporting to the Senior Manager, this role will be primarily responsible for managing a portfolio of structured finance clients to ensure the company’s internal and external obligations are discharged, whilst being actively involved with the identification and implementation of new business.
The ideal applicant for this role would be a candidate who has several years of solid structured finance, structured debt or securitisation experience from an operational perspective who is comfortable liaising with external clients. This is a great position within the team in that you would be managing direct relationships with external parties and helping to lead clients through the execution phase of incoming structured finance deals. Additionally, you will serve as the RM to help manage a portfolio of structured finance clients.
- Management of a portfolio of structured finance clients
- Building positive lasting relationships with existing and new clients
- Ensuring that the obligations of the company or agent are carried out
- 5 years’ experience in a RM role within Debt Capital Markets
- Bachelor degree or diploma in finance related field
- A proven track record within client management and financial services administration
- Ability to understand and negotiate transaction/legal documents
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position please email your resume in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to reach our Sydney team on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in further detail.Apply for this Job →