Salary description: Market rate
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is an exceptional structured finance business, with a high profile in the leasing domain. They are seeking a Structured Finance executive to help lead transactions and build their business in Melbourne.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an applicant with prior equipment leasing experience to work in a client-facing Structured Finance team. You will work closely with the Business Development team to engage with clients and win new Structured Finance business.
Joining a collaborative Structured Finance team, you will manage a group of existing strategic relationships via a selected portfolio of high potential existing clients and provide a detailed strategic engagement process that will ignite new business with .
• Engage with existing clients and develop unique financing facilities that allow the company to achieve its growth targets and achieve the extraordinary;
• Ability to listen to clients needs and develop specialised financing structures for the clients
• Ensure that all deals meet required structure and pricing policies noting that you are to achieve both Interest margin and other budget requirements;
• Support the completion of large ticket opportunities that have been identified within your client’s base;
• Facilities and transactions will range between AUD$500k to AUD$200million. You will need to build strong understandings of your clients’ needs and ensure we are the principle funder for all their specialised needs;
Ideal experience or profile:
• Graduated with a diploma or tertiary qualification in finance, accounting or business qualification;
• Extensive experience in sales gained in the financial services sector preferably in a structured financing role, with a focus on equipment leasing ideally.
The salary for this opportunity will be variable based on prior experience, with a generous bonus on offer. This position will be hired at the Director level.Apply for this Job →