Salary description: $30 - 38ph + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
A highly-regarded superfund based in Melbourne is seeking to fill a short-term 2 month Operations Analyst role.
- Preparation of cash-flow related instructions to the custodian for investment related requirements (funding, expenses, unlisted asset call payments and currency settlements etc.)
- Ensuring all cash-flows are correctly recorded by the custodian
- Maintaining static data tables for use by the custodian in relation to portfolios, sectors, management fee accruals, GST applicability etc.
- Reconcile the OTC Derivative positions under ASIC reporting requirements as reported by managers to the records of the Custodian on a weekly basis.
- Investigate all variances on the OTC Derivative reconciliation with Investment Strategy and external managers to resolution.
- The ideal candidate for this role would be an applicant with several years of fund administration, custody operations or asset management middle office experience – ideally within a direct Investment Operations role.
- This position has a fair amount of interaction with their external custodian, in coordinating instructions to the custodian and checking on asset & cash movements
Our client is seeking to move forward quickly with this position, so candidates must be immediately available for an ASAP start.Apply for this Job →