Salary description: Circa $35ph base
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Working with the finance division of a global bank, this role is for an analyst to provide tax accounting support throughout Asia Pacific.
The candidate will be required to have a background in month end financial reporting including Business Activity Statement preparation, ideally coming from a financial services firm.
- Provide compliance support / preparation of returns in various jurisdictions;
- Review and advise on compliance issues as necessary, including systems audits, systems design and implementation, and process streamlining;
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations;
- Monitor and manage country and product-specific issues;
- Manage global and regional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Liaise globally with tax authorities for submission of returns and follow up queries;
- Ensure processes/documentation is current;
- Assist with value-added projects designed to streamline processes and/or reclaims
- Required to have a background in month-end financial reporting including Business Activity Statement preparation ideally coming from a financial services firm.
- Working towards or completed CA/CPA/Master of Taxation, or equivalent;
- Strong organisational / communication skills given the demanding deadlines within multiple jurisdictions.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.