- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a leader in global banking and financial services. Due to internal re-structure, they are seeking a Tax Compliance Manager in the Risk Compliance and Control Team.
Your core responsibility will be to provide ongoing support to the Head of Tax through the provision of high level technical taxation advice. This advice will primarily focus on the effective management of key risk through varying levels of permanent controls relating to the Australian/New Zealand business.
- Key tax policy research
- Support the Head of Tax through working alongside Risk Managers to ensure compliance within the operational risk framework
- Provision of technical tax advice; heavily focused on unit pricing, operations, local custody and mater custody.
- Liaise with regional and global tax partners on company policy and related tax issues
- Develop and implement tax policies that reflect regional legislative changes
- Communicate to stakeholders any relevant changes in tax policy
You will be required to demonstrate:
- Substantial technical and business knowledge of the financial services sector in relation to tax advice
- High level commercial experience in financial services and market securities taxation
- Awareness of industry and organisational standards around Operation Risk Management
- Ability to operate independently and apply judgement and technical knowledge to various situations
You will receive a generous base salary, which will be dependent on the level of experience you have.
If you are interested in this position please email your resume in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click through the Apply Now function below. Feel free to reach our Sydney team on +61 2 8246 8900 to discuss this position in further detail.
Apply for this Job →