Salary description: $22 - $30 per hour
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
To act as direct support for the director and consultants, with a focus on the daily administration and management of the agency’s office including payroll, A/P, A/R and general office support. Principally to assist in streamlining the work of consultants and following up general office tasks.
We are ideally seeking someone who can work 2-3 days a week. We are very flexible about the days and times worked.
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations Manage timesheets and conduct invoicing processes
- Engage in weekly, monthly and quarterly P&L reporting
- Action Director/Consultant task needs
- Organise and attend drinks, lunches, dinners and other functions as required
- Coordinate and organise candidate-focused communications, email-outs or mail-outs, as required
- Organise client/candidate gifts
- Social media / marketing support
- Expense receipt collation to Excel (monthly)
- Filing (as required, although expect will be minimal)
- Taking calls/gatekeeping while consultants are in meetings
- General management of the office
- Database Activity Reporting
- As we are a small team, most importantly the right team and cultural fit is paramount. We are open to a variety of previous work experience in the administrative space but are seeking someone who is well-spoken, sharp interpersonally with an outgoing personality.
- Well-developed communication skills – written, verbal and non-verbal are required for this role. It is important that you are able to express ideas and information clearly and accurately.
- Ideally you will have a year or more of experience in an administrative/office assistant context having serviced a small office or a team of professionals in a larger company.
- You will be keen to work in a results-driven environment where you will be required to work hard but will be rewarded very well for your efforts.
- You must have the presence of mind and ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks effectively. The ability to identify the need to adjust priorities and reschedule tasks in a timely manner for the most satisfactory outcome is necessary. The confidence to commit to deadlines and maintain accuracy and consistency is essential.
- An ability to work at a fast pace in what is often a demanding environment is important. You must be able to work effectively in a harmonious team environment and also excel independently.
- Previous knowledge of the MYOB Accounting System would be highly regarded.
Anton Murray Consulting has offices based in the heart of the CBD, we encourage flexibility in your work day and offer a supportive and positive environment to work within.
If you want to be a part of a winning and successful team then you need to look no further.
Please apply or call Michael Cunningham for a confidential discussion – 8246 8911