Salary description: AUD $70k including super (pro rata)
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading Australian broker seeking a team assistant to support their corporate finance team 5 hours a day, 5 days a week – 25 hours a week total. Prior EA, TA or PA experience within financial services required.
- Diary Management – schedule and manage logistics of meetings/conference calls for the team
- Travel Management – organise flights and accommodation for the team, and reschedule as required
- Preparation of presentation/pitch materials using PowerPoint
- Ad-hoc production of reports / basic data analysis (MS Excel)
- Copying and binding large confidential documents and pitches
- Ensure all the data within all documentation prepared is accurate.
- Secretarial assistance to the Corporate Finance team in Sydney and Brisbane.
- Assistance with events for the department.
- Act as a first point of contact for clients, respond to general client queries, generate client correspondence and screen calls as required.
- Update Contacts and maintain departmental records
- Oversee the Third Party Transaction process
- Reconcile corporate credit card expenses and other expenses generated by the team.
- Attend to other ad-hoc office requests concerning the Corporate Finance team.
- Understand back office processes and systems
Required experience/ knowledge:
- Team Assistant / Personal assistant / Executive assistant experience in the financial service industry required – Corporate Finance experience highly desirable
- Strong Microsoft application knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook) with excellent PowerPoint skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with senior stakeholders & clients.
- Ability to prioritise workload, work autonomously and be proactive
- Confident communicator – verbally and written
- Ability to work in a busy corporate environment