Salary description: $35 - $45 per hour + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading global investment bank. They are seeking an experienced Team Assistant to be part of a broader team of Executive Assistants based in Sydney.
This is an excellent opportunity that requires the ability to multi-task effectively and be proactive in a fast, paced dynamic environment.
We are seeking candidates with over 3+ years experience gained from a leading financial services firm coming from a personal assistant, team assistant, executive assistant or administration role.
- Schedule meetings, manage inbox and calendar.
- Handle day to day administrative responsibilities for senior management within the Division
- Preparation of complex international and domestic travel arrangements; including: booking flights, visa applications, accommodation, foreign currency orders, chauffeur cars, arranging meetings and preparation of itineraries
- Act as gatekeeper, screening phone calls and email, responding or delegating to insure timely response
- Handle extremely confidential and proprietary information with utmost discretion
- Handle invoices and expenses ensuring all are paid on time while adhering to strict compliance guidelines
- Professional communication skills are essential for reading email on a daily basis and passing messages. Confidentiality is critical for all communications
- Various administrative and ad hoc tasks
- 3+ years experience within another leading bank or financial services firm as a team assistant, personal assistant or Executive assistant.
- Hardworking, good judgment, flexible and motivated to work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail, proactive and efficient with the proven ability to take initiative
- Organized; good time management skills; ability to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities
- Outgoing, self-confident, energetic and friendly demeanor
- Exhibit curiosity, creativity and quick thinking
- Team player who can work and contribute in a team environment to achieve goals
- Responsible and responsive – willing to go the extra mile
- Experienced in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and comfortable with learning new technologies or applications
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately