Salary description: $35-$45 per hour + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client, a global provider of financial services, is looking for a Tax accountant as well as a Senior Tax Accountant to join their team on a 12 month contract, with a view to turn permanent.
Candidates must have 4-8 years prior experience working in another Personal Assistant or Team Assistant role within another leading bank.
Importantly, the successful candidate will need to have the following attributes;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be confident in person and on the phone
- Be able to articulate themselves quickly and clearly
- Be sharply presented, and…
- Ideally will have some financial markets experience – with a focus on equities.
The responsibilities will vary broadly depending on market requirements, and the requirements of the senior executives within the group but will include:
• Provide support to the MD as well as support to the wider IBD team
• Set up meeting schedules using Event Manager
• Complete and process expense claims and invoices using Concur
• Produce, collate and bind PowerPoint presentations
• Organise travel arrangements including flights and accommodation
• Organise domestic and international conference calls
• Book meeting rooms and coordinate catering arrangements for internal and external client meetings
• Record management and updating client details in Client Tracker
• Daily office administration e.g. answering telephones, filing, photocopying etc.
• Manage client logins for the Research portal
• Coordination on client events
• Management to BU budgets
Qualifications / Experience Required:
• Advanced MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
• Previous PA or TA experience from another global investment bank or similar professional services environment
• Experience with voicemail system use
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Administration experience
• Experience within the finance industry requiredApply for this Job →