Salary description: AUD $50k - $90k depending prior experience
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
This is an exceptional opportunity for a sharp candidate with 2+ years’ experience to join a leading global fund manager in an assistant / support style role covering the sales team and wider organisation including marketing, client services and admin.
This is a great starting point at a leading global asset manager who promote internally and encourage further education and career growth in their staff.
The role will be responsible for sales support duties, assisting with organising and preparing for roadshows and events, client servicing (back up for the Client Service Officer) as well as support for the wider office.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Well educated with a Bachelors degree minimum
- Graduates with 6 months – 2 years experience in a similar environment (Team Assistant, Admin support, Client Services, BDA, Sales support, Marketing support)
- Interest in Funds Management
- Hard working and conscientious
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and ability to work unsupervised
- Strong organisational skills, deadline driven
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player
Apply for this Job →