Salary description: Depends on experience
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Are you confident, articulate and vivacious? Do you want to work in a fun environment to help connect our exceptional candidates with our awesome clients to progress their careers?
If you answered yes, then please read on…
Our clients are some of the most well-recognised firms in financial services across the region, including prominent Investment Banks, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Asset Managers, Asset Owners, Custodians, Private Banks, Private Equity Firms, Physical Commodity Trading Companies, Hedge Funds, FinTech and High-Frequency Trading Firms. We work with some really cool start-up clients as well as the biggest US Investment Banks.
The successful candidate will provide top-level assistance for the Director, and more broadly to the Sydney recruitment team. As an Executive in support of our team you need to be well-organised, comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails & calls on behalf of the team and Director. Importantly, this individual should be able to help run business development, and coordination with both clients and candidates on search assignments.
Any prior experience in Talent Acquisition, Executive Search or Financial Services Recruitment will be held in high regard. Industry knowledge across our three disciplines of Investment Banking, Asset Management and Wealth Management would certainly be beneficial.
- Calendar management for our Director, Partners, Principals, Snr Associates and Associates across our four coverage locations of Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Proactive business development coordination with existing and prospective clients across the region.
- Responding to candidate & client emails, including extensive phone interaction with both client-sets. These are high-value calls and require high-quality interaction.
- Extensive LinkedIn market mapping and headhunt activity. You should be quite proficient in LinkedIn search, or be willing to learn.
- Attending both client and candidate meetings on a regular basis. At client meetings we will require you to contribute intelligently to conversation over coffee in the boardroom or over an informal client lunch.
- Job posting and management across various channels; substantially LinkedIn, eFinancialCareers, Seek, JobStreet and directly to our site.
- Support and coordination of various marketing activities, focused on interaction with our significant candidate and client network across the region.
- Support in Employment Agency Licensing administration across both Singapore and Hong Kong. Including interaction with our client and candidate contacts in both locations.
- Coverage support for the CFO and the Accounts team in a range of accounting tasks; primarily in AP & AR support.
- Intermittent travel across our three other coverage locations, notably Melbourne, Singapore and Hong Kong. More regularly, this would include travel coordination & diary management for our team across these locations rather than direct travel.
- Database follow-up work and admin including regular candidate calling and emailing. This will include regular database search activity, to source for assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree or working toward your degree. We are an educated workforce, and would prefer applicants with a tertiary education or an aspiration toward this.
- Very proficient over email, with strong written communication and excellent grammar.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics.
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills, with a confident phone manner.
- We are a lean, profitable team so don’t need a very experienced Executive to support our Sydney team. So an ideal applicant would have perhaps 2-5 years of corporate work experience, but we are open to applicants of all levels to consider.
- Prior experience as a Team Assistant, Office Assistant or Executive Assistant would be ideal.
- You will be very well presented, and have a confident, engaging manner over the phone and at client meetings.
This position is available on a full 5 days per week basis, although we are happy to offer a flexible work arrangement paid on an hourly basis working from 3-5 days per week. The hourly rate or salary on offer will be commensurate with your prior experience, and the value you bring to the team. You will be hired on the corporate level of Executive.
This position has the opportunity to progress toward a high-paying recruitment consultant as part of our Sydney team. We are a meritocracy that rewards enthusiasm, honesty, commitment and performance.
Please kindly submit a CV or your LinkedIn profile for consideration, and feel free to call our Sydney desk on +61 2 8246 8900 to introduce yourself.Apply for this Job →