Salary description: $150,000 - $200,000 + super
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 10 to 15 years of experience
This position is a good quality, client-facing role that will be liaising closely with external asset management clients of the business. Client Services Managers are part of the distribution function of the business, and work closely with the internal Relationship Managers and Sales team. The team has overall responsibility for the development and ownership for all key client relationships, client to business interaction and client communication.
This is a key senior client-facing role focused on the coordination of service delivery globally and across multiple business lines working with local client service managers to ensure consistent, high quality client service
This role will also be responsible for leading a team of client service managers who support relationship managers on strategic clients and/or are responsible for the smaller and less complex client relationships.
- Provide strong leadership and management to the client service team
- Support the Relationship Management function, working alongside to deliver a consistent and professional image.
- Assist in the operational management related to the development of the account
- Manage governance of client operational meetings
- Timely delivery of the client operational reporting
- Monitor the client’s perception of the business’ services and provide feedback internally
- Provide first level of escalation for clients in respect to service delivery issues
- Over 10 years of strong custody operations, fund accounting and client facing experience.
- Expertise in leading a client services team
- Industry and product knowledge of the securities services industry
- Strong relationship management or client services background
Apply for this Job →