Salary description: $130k - $175k + super + bonus
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
We are looking for a technical expert to lead a premium service offering for an innovative data management organisation. This manager role is a leadership position that manages a team of technical professionals.
The technical manager will be empowered to share resolutions and enhancements, therefore exceeding client expectations by providing extraordinary customer service.
- Lead and directly manage a team of Site Reliability Engineer, Client Operations Manager, Knowledge Specialist and ASP Analyst resources. You will perform all human resources tasks, such as, recruiting, hiring, and managing employee performance.
- Guide, coach, and educate Site Reliability Engineer, Client Operations Manager, Knowledge Specialist and ASP Analysts, as well as clients and other stakeholders, by providing both formal and informal training and knowledge transfer.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction by working closely with global team for timely and effective resolution of client issues.
- Utilise expertise in technical areas to investigate and resolve complex issues; work closely with Technical Team Leads on escalated issues and ensure solutions sufficiently meet client needs.
- Prioritise and assign client issues to appropriate technical resources; consistently reassess and shift priorities as client needs change.
- Manage day-to-day workload and balancing across technical resources.
The ideal candidate will need to possess some or all of the following traits:
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis / resolution skills.
- Previous leadership experience or an interest in developing strong leadership skills.
- Proven ability to build relationships, both internally and with clients; experience with negotiating priority conflicts and diplomatically resolving conflicts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment.
- Excellent organisational / multitasking skills.
- Ability to manage and exceed customer expectations for support.
- Ability to understand and convey client business requirements to Tier 2 and Tier 1 support teams.
- Proven aptitude to learn complex technical and theoretical information in a timely manner.
- Flexibility to support Market hours and do some after-hours work when necessary.