Salary description: 90-130k base + super
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading global technology solutions vendor that provides integrated data management, investment accounting and performance management solutions to a range of asset management and custodian clients across the world.
This role will act as the Fund and Investment accounting “Subject Matter Expert”. They operate at senior level to resolve their client Fund Accounting issues. This person is able to independently investigate and quickly resolve complex issues with minimal guidance. It is expected that they will continue to increase their level of expertise on an ongoing basis by gaining experience with additional product areas. Additionally, they will play a leadership role in mentoring and guiding Analysts resources in their growth and progression.
- Own, investigate and troubleshoot complex issues in the product suite, specifically their fund accounting product.
- Identify, test, recreate, resolve and/or escalate complex problems.
- Provide timely solutions to client issues; document issue resolutions
- Mentor Analyst resources on complex investigations, technical troubleshooting, and customer service best practices.
- Build solid strategic partnerships with Operations Managers in order to understand client business needs
The ideal candidate for this position will come from an asset management or custody fund accounting, investment accounting or fund reporting background. The ideal applicant will have some product knowledge across data management, investment accounting or performance measurement applications and vendors. Any background working with fund accounting systems such as Hiportfolio or Simcorp Dimension is desired as well as a good background in understanding the complexity of Australian fund reporting, and how this may translate to client requests for adjustments to the accounting data delivery is needed.Apply for this Job →