Salary description: Competitive depending on experience
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is seeking a Test Engineer to join their rapidly expanding Sydney team. Our client has a dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has facilitated quick success for the company. They are a market leading start up, recognised globally for their work in developing distributed ledger technology for the market infrastructure and financial services sector.
As a core member of the team, Test Engineers work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to enhance the quality of our client’s products and help ensure they’re ready to be deployed in an enterprise environment. Test Engineers identify weak points in the codebase, figure out ways to break our software and help the engineers build high-quality software.
- Use your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design, promote disciplined engineering practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across our products.
- Identify weaknesses in the code, Write scripts to automate testing and create tools so engineers can test their own code.
- Working closely with the Enterprise Engineering team, develop test infrastructure and frameworks to facilitate functional and performance testing. Help diagnose causes of test failures.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience, including software development and/or test automation experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience in financial services required
- Experience with message-based processing/systems preferred
- Experience in Java and/or Scala required
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related study
Salary will be competitive based on experience.Apply for this Job →