Salary description: Market rate
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Due to the growth in our client’s portfolio an exciting opportunity has come about for a Trade Finance and Bank Guarantees Officer to join this leading global corporate bank. Prior experience within bank guarantees and/or corporate loans operations is required to be considered for this role.
- To issue and manage bank guarantees for corporate clients.
- To ensure that corporate loans are processed accurately and all Fees are correctly accounted for and collected.
- To set up, process and facilitate Cash Management transactions within cut off times, as per AML / CTF controls, and handle investigations where required.
- Provide assistance to the Trade Finance / Supply Chain area to ensure transactions received from customers are processed in a timely manner and in accordance with collateral management requirements.
- Receipt of client instructions or agent instructions, verification of client instructions against credit authorisations and agreed client conditions.
- Prepare, and provide our Regional back office centres with detailed instructions to process Corporate loans, Fees, Supply Chain Finance, Inventory facilities, Bank Guarantees and Trade Finance products
- Monitor and manage the transaction and authorisation fees (issuance and collection)
- Prepare manual payments instructions to be forwarded to Regional payment processing centre.
Depending on the volumes of transactions to be processed and the resources available within the section, the following key responsibilities of the position will be:
- To check client and bank requests for issuance of guarantees, to ensure legal acceptability, and compliance with the Bank’s standards. To verify client instructions against credit authorisations and agreed client conditions, to arrange
- Input into the bank’s systems (via liaison with regional team), prepare and issue bank guarantees.
- To provide support to the Loan Administration Area; receipt of client instructions or agent instructions, verification of client instructions against credit authorisations and agreed client conditions, arrange input of the loan into the Bank’s systems (via liaison with regional team).
- To ensure Fees are booked correctly with respect to amortisation, Income accounts, invoicing as per approved conditions, reconciliation and adjustments ie to manage the whole transaction from issuance to collection
- To assist with Cash Management product implementation, client support and satisfaction. Monitoring of payment queues and transaction reports throughout the day. Correcting any payment anomalies. Reporting of client comments and immediate escalation of any issues identified.
- To provide support for Supply Chain Finance, Inventory Facilities and Trade Finance transactions