Salary description: $60k-$65k + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
This role provides assistance to their Corporate Financing, Payment and Guarantee local Operations section, including the processing of loans, Fees and Payment, Supply Chain Finance and Trade Finance
The purpose of department is to ensure that Corporate loans are processed accurately and all Corporate fees are correctly accounted for and collected.
In addition the department processes payment to ensure Trade Finance and Supply Chain financing transactions received from customers are processed in a timely manner whilst ensuring that bank procedures and controls are adhered to.
Depending on the volumes of transactions to be processed and the resources available within the section, the following key responsibilities of the position will be:
• To provide support to the Loan Administration Area; receipt of client instructions or agent instructions, verification of client instructions against credit authorisations and agreed client conditions, input of the loan into the systems.
• To manage the transaction and authorisation fees (issuance and collection)
• To process payments
• To ensure Supply Chain Finance and Trade Finance transactions received from our customers are in order before relaying to Trade Services Hong Kong for further processing.
• To provide support to the Bank Guarantee processing
• To perform all the controls as per internal procedures and provide high level of service quality to the customer
• Motivation and prioritisation – the pressure of the job requires the incumbent to display a high degree of self motivation and good prioritisation skills.
• Quality- understanding that all aspects of the job require a quality outcome.
• Communication- being able to clearly convey information both internally and externally.
• Ability to cross train and to undertake different function responsibilities within the team
This role will suit a candidate with prior corporate loan operations, trade finance operations experience.Apply for this Job →