Salary description: $60-80k AUD
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
The Trade Support Analyst will act as the daily interaction point between external clients and the internal community supporting their premium service offering. They will also ensure the availability, performance, maintenance and support of a fast-paced, high volume, high availability and high growth environment. An operations manager will need to understand high level business operational workflows, as well as, work to triage, and resolve, or escalate technical incidents to the appropriate assignment groups. Additionally, the trade support analyst will be required to oversee the service catalogue lifecycle for hosted clients. With this expertise, the operations manager will effectively advocate on behalf of their clients to resolve issues in a timely manner and thus exceed client expectations by providing extraordinary customer service.
- Exceed client expectations by using product, technical and client expertise to effectively solve client issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate investigations and responses by internal and external clients.
- Fully own escalated issues from inception to resolution to ensure resolution times meet client expectations.
- Participate in incident management, problem management, and service request fulfilment processes.
- Knowledge capture and transfer, assisting others in the implementation and use of software.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of service catalogue workflows and identify continual service improvement opportunities by working with technical support teams.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Manage incidents and service requests through task submission, prioritisation, and completion.
- Effectively communicate to internal and external clients by providing timely updates and setting realistic expectations.