Salary description: $80k - $100k base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is an Asia-Pacific based boutique Broking firm who deal in a full range of products. They are currently seeking a Broker to join their Power, Environmental and Agricultural markets team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join the Sydney team on the Power, Environmental & Agricultural broking desk. They offer execution to institutional clients within thee markets across the Asia-Pacific region. In Australia they offer Institutional trading/execution only, and are not a retail broker.
The ideal profile for this position would be an applicant with several years of financial markets experience within FICC, ideally with a focus on energy. Strong front office, or client services, focused experience within energy, treasury OTC or FICC OTC will be held in high regard. Any prior client engagement experience dealing in Carbon, Energy or Dairy markets would be very interesting to the team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone looking to gain fantastic hands-on experience in a boutique firm.
- To grow brokerage income and promote the services of our client to new and current clients.
- Follow up on leads with the intention of developing prospective clients into active trading clients.
- Handle client servicing and trade executions.
- Sell trade ideas and company products to existing clients.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance is preferable however considerable prior experience is also interesting to the team
- Previous experience in a related financial markets role
- Knowledge of derivatives and commodities in essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
The salary is competitive, depending on experience.Apply for this Job →