Salary description: $75-100k + generous bonus structure
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Trainee Financial Planner opportunity available for this impressive dealer group who place customers at the heart of their business. With a culture of personal and professional development you’ll also be encouraged to develop and advance your career.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a paraplanner to step up and progress to building a network on HNW clients within the rapidly growing financial planning division of one of the most respected prvate wealth businesses in Melbourne.
Providing advice to internally referred HNW individuals and businesses. The focus in on providing exception quality in terms of advice and service, and building relationships with your internal referral sources. There is full paraplanning and adviser support provided, along with strong leadership and buy in from the wider group.
- Working with internal referral sources to ensure a steady flow of new business
- Providing technically strong advice to key client segments with a focus on investments and SMSF.
- Ensuring advisory standards, process and controls are adhered to
The ideal profile:
- Prior Financial Planning experience in some capacity, and seeking to progress to a Financial Planner position. Prior exposure to wealth/retirement planning with a proven track record managing a large client base
- Passionate for helping clients achieve their financial goals and take pride in providing the very best for their clients
- Strong time management skills and ability to balance conflicting needs with tight deadlines
- Must be RG146 compliant
- Tertiary qualifications and CFP accreditation would be highly regarded
- Study support is on offer for applicants who have started their CFP and are looking to complete it.
Whats on offer
Known for providing exceptional benefits and culture, in this role you will receive:
- Base salary between $75k – 100k base
- Industry leading commission package leading to uncapped earnings
- Excellent brand with significant lead generation
- On going training and development
- Culture based on customer satisfaction not sales results