Salary description: $50-100k SGD
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Trainee Private Banker opportunity available in this growing private wealth business in Singapore. With a culture of personal and professional development you’ll also be encouraged to develop and advance your career.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a private banking support associate to step up and progress to building a network on HNW clients within the rapidly growing Private Banking divisions of one of the most respected private wealth businesses in Singapore.
Providing advice to internally referred HNW individuals and businesses. The focus in on providing exception quality in terms of advice and service, and building relationships with your internal referral sources. There is full Associate Private Banker support provided, along with strong leadership and buy in from the wider group.
As a Personal Banker, you will deliver the desired customer experience by adopting a positive relationship-based, customer centric approach that demonstrates passion for identifying and prioritising the complete financial needs of customers by educating customers on easy ways to bank. Provide a full range of professional sales expertise and advice to help customers to meet their financial needs and goals. Actively seek opportunities to make appropriate customer referrals to accredited specialist staff and contribute to overall branch profitability, achieving and seeking to outperform against targets.
• Working with internal referral sources to ensure a steady flow of new business
• Providing technically strong advice to key client segments with a focus on investments.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing the banks products & services to clients domiciled in the SEA region.
• Provide access to the banks sophisticated platform with an option for single stock financing as well a fairly aggressive leverage capability.
• To acquire and grow the SEA high net worth individual customer base through effective relationship management as well as taking care of the existing port.
• Provide high quality services to private banking customers
• Bachelor or Master degree from a leading Singaporean university
• 2-5 years experience and a proven track record of success in building relationships and developing new client relationships
• Strong background in investments, corporate finance, banking or related advisory services
• Good product knowledge: ideally across capital markets, risk management, investment management, trust and estate planning would be an advantage
For this opportunity, only Singaporean citizens or residents may be considered.
EA Licence No.15S7735
For a confidential discussion, feel free to call our team on +65 6622 5755.