Our client is a premier and independent Australian corporate trustee, specialised in securitisation and structured finance.
Due to the strong growth within the business, they are searching for a candidate to join their trust management team with 2-4 years of experience in financial markets alongside 1+ year of securitisation trust management experience.
- General support and assistance for trust management activities.
- Full responsibility for managing an assigned portfolio of trusts.
- Populate and reconcile trust cash reconciliations.
- Manage trust funding Subscription processes.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies with servicer/originator.
- Run cashflow distribution waterfall calculations.
- Financial model maintenance and development (this will be supported by ongoing training and mentoring).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years’ experience in structured financial markets.
- 1+ years’ experience in securitisation trust management.
- General experience in financial SPV or trust management/administration.
- General understanding of legal documentation focused on operative commercial provisions.
- Cash flow modelling preferred but not essential.