Salary description: $65k - $80k base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
As a Client Service Specialist your role will be to assist the Operations Manager with the day-to-day operational processes and core deliverables within Fund Operations. You will provide assistance to the Operations Manager in the supervision of the team and to ensure that client service is central to its workings.
- Review of the daily unit pricing pack and Rate of Return report prepared by the Core Accounting team.
- Manage and respond to internal and external queries for the client relationships managed by the Unit.
- Work with both internal teams and external parties to manage client events, such as quarterly distributions, fund launches, and financial year end.
- Respond to all client and registry queries
- Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience in financial services and demonstrated market knowledge (3 to 5yrs’ experience).
- Unit registry, fund accounting or fund operations experience 3+years
- Experience managing client queries
- Strong communication skills