Salary description: Market rate (pro-rata for 6 months)
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 1 to 3 years of experience
The Registry Services team sits within the Operations Division of our client. They provide unit registry services to 15 clients, whom issue wholesale or mezzanine trust products with the exception of one client that issues retail trust products. The services provided to each client are governed by a service level agreement which stipulates the details of services offered, time constraints and accuracy requirements.
The Fund Administrator is required to participate and contribute to the effective and efficient functioning of the Registry Services Team and other team performance, such that all services provided by the team are enhanced. It is expected that the Fund Administrator will contribute to the following:
– adherence to audit requirements, including preparation of sample packs, management of audit findings and responses;
– provision of any periodic or ad hoc services provided to client, such as asset transitions;
– implementing new client’s product and process into the business;
– adhering to risk control framework and it’s application for registry services procedures
Degree qualified in Business, Accounting or related discipline; or relevant work experience in a similar role preferable.
The Registry Services Fund Administrator role requires + 2 years’ commercial experience in financial services industry, with a strong track record of performance in Unit Registry or related fields. The Fund Administrator role will be responsible for consistent, efficient and accurate delivery of Registry Services to all clients. They will need to demonstrate high professional standards in regards to the quality of service provided to clients and to internal departments.Apply for this Job →