Salary description: AVP/VP equivalent salary
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leader in fund admin services in Australia.
The role is a senior level appointment seeking a broad background across registry, fund admin, relationship management, vendor or outsourced services oversight as well as team manager. The VRM will manage outsourced relationships with their Registry provider as well as being the escalation point for clients.
This is a senior and key hire for our client and you will need to be able to operate independently, make decisions and guide outcomes that are beneficial for the company and their clients.
Their outsourced service provider you will be managing and overseeing is responsible for the registry and member administration services across managed funds, investment platforms, SMSF and superannuation funds. They provide registry services to several clients, under a sub-contract arrangement.
- Management of the incident management procedures, including recording all incidents in the incident management tool and monitoring through to resolution
- Review of incident reports, ensuring appropriate details of issue cause, remediation & preventative measures
- Review performance including, but not limited to, delivery against service level agreements
- Review of monthly KPI’s to clients, investors, regulatory bodies and to teams
- Staff management, client liaison, service management, vendor management, product management, sales
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- 5-10 years’ Registry or related fund administration expertise coupled with team management, relationship management, account management, vendor oversight experience.
- The ability to deal with all levels of seniority
- Prior experience working with an external service provider.
Apply for this Job →