The Managed Funds Account Manager is responsible for assisting the Team Leader and Manager with making sure the team functions smoothly and the daily tasks of the team are delivered on time.
The team is responsible for end-to-end processes for Managed Fund investments including trade processing, distributions, management fee rebate, month-end reporting, daily reconciliations, data entry processing and settlement, pricing, call payments, foreign exchange, and static data.
Being a senior in the team, you will be handling more complex ad hoc requests within the team, making sure that all instructions and requests must be checked, authenticated, and processed on the same day of receipt.
Seeking : Minimum of 3+ years experience in the financial services industry with sound technical knowledge in:
- Unlisted Unit Trust trade end-to-end process
- Alternatives investments administration
- Unlisted Unit Trust products, platforms, and systems
- Custody or investment management operations
- Prior experience checking and reviewing staff members’ work
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Hiport system experience