Salary description: $65k AUD base salary
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client, a Tier 1 global bank, are seeking a Unit Trust Officer to join their team to be responsible for all aspects of Unlisted Unit Trust (UUT) transaction processing to provide accounting and valuation services for all clients in Australia who hold UUT positions.
- Validating and processing client and fund applications, redemptions, switches and transfers
- Reconciling accounting and stock positions to statements
- Assisting directly with clients, custodians, financial advisors and client relationship managers with enquiries
- Process quarterly distributions and annual tax statements
- Degree qualified in Business, Accounting or related discipline; or relevant work experience in a similar role preferable
- 1-5 years’ commercial experience in financial services custody, back office or custody operations, the Officer has a results and improvement focus in the way they work.
- Good numeracy and analytical skills.
- Possess a good level of technical knowledge of trade processes from order placement through to settlement specifically in relation to domestic and international Unlisted Unit Trusts.
Apply for this Job →