Our client is a top 10 ranked corporate advisory firm based in Sydney. With a strong, experienced and renowned team, they are seeking to grow by hiring a Director or equivalent into their team.
The successful candidate will have an established client base and a track record of origination and execution of Advisory transactions in Australia.
The focus of your role will be the origination and execution of primary equity deals, either IPO’s or placements and capital raising’s. You will be highly motivated and a self-starter. This is an opportunity to become a key early part of a fast growing and dynamic business in Sydney
- Build and maintain relationships with Corporate Clients in Australia and Asia.
- Originate and execute ECM and Advisory Transactions.
- Contribute actively to the strategic direction of the business.
Skills and Experience
- 5 – 10 years in Corporate Finance/ ECM in an Investment Bank, Corporate Advisory firm
- Track record of ECM and M&A Origination.
- Transactions, execution processes and valuation methodologies.
- Detailed knowledge of Corporate Finance including cross border
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.