Location: Hong Kong
Salary description: $1 - 1.25m HKD p.a.
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading US investment bank seeking to hire an experienced ETD / F&O client services candidate to lead their small ETD Client Services team based in Hong Kong.
The ETD Clearing businesses require a high calibre individual for a VP/team lead level role to join the Client Services team based in Hong Kong. This individual will support Hong Kong and Chinese clients for their Global ETD Clearing activity, as well as covering local processing hours for the Global ETD Clearing business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in ETD / F&O within both clearing and client services for several years. Our client is also interested in applicants with exposure to Prime Brokerage client service support, as there will be some PB client service support in this role.
- Provide a professional and efficient service
- Develop a strong relationship with existing clients
- Know controls, procedures and regulations pertaining to F&O
- Resolve all queries in a timely manner
- Margin all Hong Kong/Chinese documented clients
- Investigate cash outstanding items
- Inform clients of pending deliveries/expiries/first notice days
- Problem escalation
- Manage the interest accrual process
- Review processes regularly and where possible make suggestions for greater efficiency
- Any ad hoc requests of the team are dealt with in an appropriate manner
- Minimum 4-6 years F&O/ETD experience
- Team lead / manager level experience ideal
- Strong F&O technical knowledge
- Proven client relationship management experience
- Good team player, ensuring that the team works together in the most efficient manner
- Flexible attitude towards working hours due to the demands of the working place
- Strong intellectual curiosity for process improvements
- Excellent Client focus and Customer care working practices
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work accurately and effectively under pressure
- Strong time management skills required to meet the many internal and external deadlines
- Keeping management informed continuously of issues
- Good PC skills
- Knowledge of GMI, R&N or other futures clearing systems are an advantage
Apply for this Job →